کانولای کاردیولوژیCARDIOPLEGIA CANNULAE CARDIOPLEGIA CANNULAE
A COMPLETE ASSORTMENT OF CARDIOPLEGIA CANNULAE
Sorin offers a wide range of cardioplegia cannulae in a variety of configurations to
- Deliver cardioplegia solutions
- Suit both antegrade and retrograde techniques
- Protect your patients during on-pump cardiac surgery by maximizing myocardial protection
An optional phospholipid coating is available to help improve biocompatibility.
The coated version has a B before the code – e.g.:
- R501-15 = Not coated
- BR501-15 = Coated
SORIN AORTIC ROOT CANNULAE
During cardiopulmonary surgery, aortic root cannulae deliver cardioplegia solutions for rapid and secure perfusion of the coronary arteries.
The cannulae are available with or without a vent line and offer:
- Stainless steel needle and a flexible, flanged PVC tip
- Female luer lock connector
- Size printed on the tubing
- Suture flange, facilitating the fixing of the cannula
SORIN CARDIOPLEGIA VESSEL CANNULAE
Sorin Vessel Cannulae are made of a soft PVC tube, with a soft and flexible distal tip, designed to accommodate vessels from 3.0 to 3.6 mm in diameter.
Standard and Flexible Vessel Cannulae are available, both either with or without a one-way-check integral silicone valve.
- Standard Vessel Cannulae without check valve offer a protective luer cap.
- Flexible Vessel Cannulae are available in beveled or blunt tip configuration.
SORIN CORONARY OSTIUM PERFUSION CANNULAE
- Are designed to cannulate the coronary ostia.
- Are available in four different tip configurations:
- Basket Tip
- Conical Tip
- 3D Tip
- Self-Inflating Balloon Tip
45° or 90° basket-, conical- and 3D-Tips facilitate easy reach of the right and left ostia.
- The basket tip version consists of a large malleable stainless steel shaft with plastic handle and terminates with a proximal female luer lock connector.
- The handle facilitates stable positioning, allowing manipulation of the tip for proper placement in the surgical site.
- The Conical Tip is made of silicone, which allows perfect adaptation to temperature and anatomical conditions.
- Additional openings ensure homogeneous perfusion of the cardioplegia solution.
- Available with either stainless steel or soft plastic shaft, with a choice of female luer lock or1/2" tubing connector.
- The uniquely designed 3D soft silicone prevents the cannula from being inserted too deeply into the coronary ostia and ensures homogeneous perfusion of the cardioplegic solution in the coronary path.
- Available with female luer lock connector or 1/4" tubing connector.
SELF-INFLATING BALLOON TIP
- The Balloon Tip version consists of flexible vinyl tubing terminating distally with a self- inflating PVC balloon designed to occlude the coronary ostium and prevent any back flow of cardioplegia solution.
- The proximal termination consists of a female luer lock connector.
SORIN RETROGRADE CARDIOPLEGIA CANNULAE
Retrograde Cardioplegia Cannulae are available with either manually inflating or self-inflating balloons.
- The manually Inflating retrograde cannulae are constructed with wire-reinforced silicone tubing and a silicone balloon.
- The self-Inflating retrograde cannulae have a PVC balloon and a tapered distal section for ease of insertion. The balloon is bonded with a unique method that provides a smooth transition to the cannula body.
Both the manually Inflating and self-Inflating retrograde cannulae are available with either a guide wire stylet or a solid malleable stylet.
Both types of stylets are available with a choice of standard handle, low-profile stylet handle or male luer handle.
SORIN ANTEGRADE/RETROGRADE CARDIOPLEGIA PERFUSION ADAPTERS
Antegrade/retrograde cardioplegia perfusion adapters are available with or without a pressure monitoring line.
Tubing for the aortic root cannula, the coronary sinus catheter and the cardioplegia administration set connections are color-coded in red, blue, and white to facilitate identification
A large base plate, with self adhesive tape attached to the stopcock, allows suturing or clamping of the adapter to the surgical drape.
SORIN CARDIOPLEGIA ADAPTERS
Cardioplegia adapters are used with Aortic Root and Vessel Cannulae to deliver cardioplegia solution and to vent the left heart during cardiopulmonary bypass surgery.